Thursday 7 August 2008

IN LOVING MEMORIES

On 5th of august, my Grandfather of my late mother sides had passed away peacefully... when i just arrived at ITB, i received a call from my dad informing me the unfortunate news... after that, i go to the admin to fill in the ITB's permission slip to absent classes on that day.. that slip require signatures of Department's HOD & Registra... I went to Sir Sharul 's office for his approval & he sign the slip with comment, "No Objection"... Later, i meet Sir Hamdani, Acting Registra, for his signature..

I reached mentiri at 8.55... After "menguruskn jenazah" was completed, Jenazah Allahyarham was brought to Terunjing Muslim Cementary & Selamat di kembumikan.. By 11.30, we all went back to different directions.. For me, i went back to ITB, because im have ICC tutorial at 2 with Miss Wida...



AL-FATIHAH to,
Haji Awg Besar Bin Tamin..
SEMOGA ROH KITA DI CUCURI RAHMAT & TERGOLONG DI KALANGAN ORANG2 YG BERIMAN.. AMIN..

No comments: