Friday 1 August 2008

SURVEY2 LAPTOP

Today, me & my dad meliat show laptop d mall... we jalan after Jumaat Prayers.. Laptop HP had attract my eyes... pi harganya $1928... MAHAL!!!! pi, i want it juuuuua... hehehe... but, f dad buykn yg DELL pun, jdi th... as long as bukan acer, i cn be proud wif it dah..

Then, we went to hospital melawat my grandmom... She kna tahan kn over 2 months dh rh Surgical Intrnsive Care Unit(SICU) .. huhu.. Afta dat, we went back home & here i am typing dis blog.. hehehe...

Yesterday at school, i finally tau dh all my lectures name For Semester 1 & 2...
For Programming concept- Miss Mardiah..
For Internet Programming(IPP):
  • Miss Zainah(Practical)
  • Sir Haji Yusof(Packages)
For Computer System(CS) - Sir Haji Rudy
For Introduction to Computer communication(ICC) - Miss Wida

Yesterday jua, I had a fight With Her.. Its all my fault sal luan kn mengasuh EGO ku ani... Anyway, IM SORRRRRY... Hope u Forgive me & wat i had said to you...

No comments: